What is it?
The last adventure of David Muñoz, whose restaurant DiverXo is awarded with three Michelin stars, brings the home delivery system to cutting-edge gastronomy. GoXo, was born in lockdown when restaurants were closed and the chef had to look for alternative ways to showcase his creativity. The service is only available through Glovo, and I recommend you follow their Instagram page as their offers change very often. Furthermore, we can find the serving suggestion of every plate on their social media platforms.
Why it’s Cool?
- Having the choice to enjoy a premium cooked meal at home is great for foodies and everyone that loves the kitchen. They get to taste exclusive flavours and they don’t need to get out, remaining cozy and safe in their houses.
- You get to feel like a real chef for a moment. You have to serve the dishes before eating and you have to allow yourself to be inspired by the serving suggested by the GoXo team.
- You can skip the queue. Normally renowned restaurants have long waiting lists but ordering a GoXo meal you don’t have to wait until your reserved date.
- People that cannot afford a dinner in an awarded restaurant can now get similar food in their homes.
- It is alive, the project grew and changed continuously.
Why it has future growth potential?
Home delivery has always been associated with fast food and poor-quality meals and these kinds of projects have the ability to change your mind. While the world is waiting for a solution to the pandemic, initiatives like GoXo helps us to stop missing our previous pleasures. Moreover, streaming content and video games were becoming the favourite choice of entertainment for young people even before of Covid crisis and it is a chance for delivery services to show up. Even once Coronavirus gone, many people will be seduced by the chance of having a luxury dinner wearing their pyjamas.